Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

what if you're making me....all I was meant to be????




So I take just a brief break from That Liam Horse story ( Chapter 5 will be up soon) to thank everyone that has been there for me.

I hit one year clean from hard drugs and alcohol.



Herbal drugs I'm only at 8 months but I'll get there.

I missed the date because....it just wasn't important anymore. I haven't been counting down the days in amazement like every other time I've tried to clean up my act.
I've always had a praying family....I'm pretty sure that's the only reason the suicide attempts were.....only attempts. The only reason I never seriously overdosed on the massive amount of Meth I was putting in my body........but sobriety never seemed to come.......
what was different about this time????? 






What 







if
















you're 










making



















me













all













that





I











was meant to be