Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

what if you're making me....all I was meant to be????




So I take just a brief break from That Liam Horse story ( Chapter 5 will be up soon) to thank everyone that has been there for me.

I hit one year clean from hard drugs and alcohol.



Herbal drugs I'm only at 8 months but I'll get there.

I missed the date because....it just wasn't important anymore. I haven't been counting down the days in amazement like every other time I've tried to clean up my act.
I've always had a praying family....I'm pretty sure that's the only reason the suicide attempts were.....only attempts. The only reason I never seriously overdosed on the massive amount of Meth I was putting in my body........but sobriety never seemed to come.......
what was different about this time????? 






What 







if
















you're 










making



















me













all













that





I











was meant to be







3 comments:

  1. Could be, Little Girl. Remember God will use anything. He even used an ass to speak to Balaam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I hate you, you made me cry at work. I'm glad he came into your life as much as I'm glad you came into his life. Never two beings deserved each other more. Congrats on sobriety, I know more than anyone it's a bitch to break. <3 Thank you for sharing this with me :)

    ReplyDelete